Monday, March 15, 2010

Cycle shorts are in fashion?!!

That's right!
I have just seen this picture of Alex Chung, looking lovely as ever may I add, in a pair of cycle shorts!


Now we can't all be as lucky as Alexa, going off to the Chanel a/w 2010/11 catwalk show at Paris Fashion Week... But I've found this Cheap Chic version of her shorts in American Apparel!
I love how the girlish lace detail makes them look oh-so chic and almost elegant. Wear with sandals or heels- they are the new summer legging!

The only problem is... You know you're old when something you wore when you were a little girl comes back into fashion! Here is my mum and I sporting some right beauties back in '93!

I knew I was destined for the fashion industry!!
Lots of love,
Claire.x

P.S. Love the oversized sunnies mum!


No comments:

Post a Comment